Ragging in any form inside or outside the college is banned and in order to have the peaceful atmosphere in and around the College, Canteen, Library and Hostels, an Anti-Ragging Committee with the faculty and staff members are constituted. College.
- Formed Anti-Ragging committee consisting of faculty and staff members.
- Wide canvassing about anti-ragging, is being done in the forms of display of Flexi banners, Meetings, and Boards in college, Canteen, Hostel premises and Surrounding areas where there is a chance of ragging.
- Committee has taken steps and allotted duties to all the staff members at Almost all areas in the college and Hostels (i.e. Departmental Buildings, Canteen, Library, parking places, play grounds, Hostels etc.) to avoid ragging activities.
- Awareness programmes were conducted in the form of meetings to the students.
- Has taken various precautions as per AICTE / UGC Norms to prevent ragging and ensure 100% no-ragging.
PROHIBITION OF RAGGING
- Ragging is prohibited as per Act 26 of A.P. Legislative Assembly, 1997
- Ragging entails heavy fines and / or imprisonment.
- Ragging invokes suspension and dismissal from the College.
- Outsiders are prohibited from entering the hostels without permission.
- All the students must carry their Identity Cards and show them when demanded.
- The Principal and the Wardens will visit the hostels and inspect the rooms any time.
- Suspended students are debarred from entering the Campus except when required to attend enquiry and to submit an explanation.
|Dr. V.Venkatachalam||Principal||94421 32706|
|Dr. Christian Johnson||Professor Civil||98654 26597|
|Dr.PG.Palanimani||Hod Mathematics||99428 65500|
|Dr.S.Senthilvelavan||First-Year Director||98652 79443|
|Dr.P.Selvan||Professor EEE||94439 31103|
|Ms.D.Priyadharshini||Asst. Physical Directoress||98942 06218|
|Mr.T.Maris Murugan||Associate Warden, Hostel||87780 91914|
|Mr.P.MariMuthu||Physical Director||93442 29495|