The institution ensures that grievances / complaints are promptly attended and resolved effectively with a mechanism to analyze the nature of grievances for promoting better stakeholder relationship.
- The ‘Suggestion Boxes’ are placed in all the important places inside the campus.
- The Complaints or grievances registered by Students / Staff / Parents through the boxes are periodically monitored and redressed by the HoDs and Principal.
- The problems / events are sorted as early as possible according to the intensity of the problem for taking remedial action to solve problems.
- The compliances / suggestions are analyzed whether that is a common or personal one.
- If it is a common / general compliance or suggestion, the Principal and the Management will discuss with the respective committee to solve the problem.
- If it is a personal or persons-based compliant, the initial enquiry is usually made by the respective committee members. The necessary corrective and preventive actions are suggested by the committee and reported to the Principal. The Principal intimates actions taken in this regard to the Management.
- Grievances Cell Meeting Minutes
Grievances Redressal Committee Members
|S.No||Name of the faculty member||Designation||Position|
|2||Prof. Solomon V Anbuchelvan||HoD/English||Convener|
|6||Mr.M.Balaji||Assistant Professor/ Civil||Member|
|7||Ms.S.Tamilselvi||Assistant Professor/ EEE||Member|