The on-campus accommodation offers the infrastructure necessary for a balanced, practical life as well as complete professional training and personal fulfillment. There are two hostels (Diamond and Emerald) for boys and two hostels (Ruby and Pearl) for girls accommodating 635 boys and 240 girls. All the hostels are provided with well furnished and ventilated rooms with necessary amenities for students. These include indoor games, reading rooms, audio, video facilities and telecom services. Visiting doctors take care of the health problems of the inmates. The hostel is meant to be a home away from home for students. The inmates of the hostel are expected to be mutually friendly and co-operative with their fellow students.
The hostel mess provides vegetarian food to the inmates and is running by dividing System. Mess bill for the last month to be paid before 30th of every month in cash or by DD. Hostellers are eligible for a reduction in the mess bill provided that they apply for reduction well in advance. Student representatives from each class will be nominated to look after the maintenance of the mess. Meetings with student representatives will be held periodically. Ragging is strictly prohibited in the college campus and to ensure this, anti-ragging squad is formed and it is continuously monitored.
- All the hostels are Wi-Fi enabled.
- Visiting doctors take care of the health problems of the inmates.
- Excellent drinking water is provided to the students refined by the Reverse Osmosis process at a rate of 10,000 litres / hr.
- Power supply is given to the hostellers throughout the clock with the help of a generator.
- Vehicle is available for the students for any emergency consultation with doctors.
- Movies are projected inside the hostel once in two weeks.
- Separate recreation hall with TV, Carom, Chess and newspaper is there for students’ relaxation.
- Solar water heater is provided for bathing.
- Water cooler tank is kept for in every hostel.
- Shuttlecock and volleyball courts are laid within the hostel for students’ leisure.
- Modern gym facility is offered to the students to maintain their body physically fit.
Hostel Rules and Regulation
- Hostellers neither are not permitted to convene meeting of any nature in the hostel without warden’s written permission.
- Playing cards, playing music system loudly, affixing of posters, photographs, wallpaper, etc. on the walls and glass panels are strictly prohibited.
- Residents are permitted to go home with proper permission from deputy wardens.
- Residents should make entry in the hostel register while they go home and when they return to hostel.
- Study hour will be from 8.30 P.M to 10.30 P.M. Students should devote this hour fully to their studies.
- All boys should return to hostel before 8.30 P.M and girls should be there in hostel before 6.30 P.M.
- Usage of cell phones during the study hours is not permissible.
- Parents and guardians of girls are permitted to visit during visiting hours only.
- Monday to Saturday: 4.30 P.M to 6.30 P.M
- Sunday: 10.00A.M to 6.00 P.M