Industry Institute Partnership Cell
Industry Institute Partnership Cell (IIPC) is in focus of connects and fulfills the gap between Industry institute. We formed IIPCell for the mutual benefits of students and the industry. From this cell will look forward the following activities
- To encourage the effective Industrial Visits (IV), Industry Study Tour Programme (ISTP), In-plant Training (IPT) and Intern-ship Programme
- To provide technical training and consultancy services to lower and middle level industry personnel in the recent advances in design, testing, manufacturing and management disciplines
- To take up joint Research & Development projects with the industries
- Organizing industrial seminars, symposiums, exhibitions and workshops on latest technological advancements, evaluation of project work with the collaborative efforts between industrial experts and institute departments
- To co-ordinate with industries and organizations for placement and training of students in Industry
As the initial step of this cell we worked to sign MoU with Hindustan Chamber of Commerce in this today’s auspicious movement. Whereas our aim is keen on, giving on the job training to our students apart from the theoretical knowledge imparted by us. So, we approached HCC to help us, to get through this IV, IPT and Internship with HCC’s member companies for all our disciplines.
For this HCC identifies a few of its members from their business houses engaged in industrial activities, to provide industrial visits & in-plant training for our students in the discipline of Civil, Mechanical, Chemical, Electronics, Electrical, Computer science and Instrumentation. Whereas both HCC and College have jointly entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU). HCC undertakes to provide certificates through the Industry members to the students who undergo in-plant Training and internship.
We hope this move will give excellent benefit to the students, ultimately the industries will get trained and skilled professionals to meet their needs and expectations.
In focus of connect the Industries with our Institute we formed the Industry Institute Partnership Cell (IIPC) in our college, in terms of benefits such as Industrial experts guest lecture, Students/Faculty Industrial visit, Internship, training, Industrial Research Projects, etc.