Women Empowerment cell
- Living in a patriarchal society with deep rooted and socio-cultural value of male superiority, the objective of the Cell is to help build an egalitarian society.
- Helping female students live a balanced life where they neither lurk into depression nor take the abode of aggression.
- To stress upon the development of women in every sphere.
- To organize events and activities for women empowerment.
- To create an environment that will help women realize their full potential and give their best.
- Molding and enlightening the young minds and pave their way to grow into balanced and better human beings.
- To encourage female students to be self-reliant and economically independent.
- To instill positive self-esteem and confidence in the female students so that they can take the right decision in and for-their lives.
- Spreading awareness among the students about the social, legal and constitutional rights of women in order to prevent the exploitation based on gender.
- Making females cognizant about different kinds of violence: sexual, physical and mental and to further equip them with the knowledge and strength to fight against them.
- Creating awareness about the need of gender equality.
- Providing equal career opportunities to all the genders.
- Eliminating deep rooted beliefs of gender bias and discrimination.