Innovative Teaching Learning Methods of the Department
Innovative Teaching Learning Process Apart from regular lectures, the college heeds keen attention to an activity based learning which improves self-learning.
- The learning process has been made learning-centric with forums such as Knowledge Sharing Sessions for students and faculty members and Webinars which provide opportunity for the students and faculty members to be well versed with global knowledge affairs.
- The independent learning keeps the students abreast about the latest knowledge and gives opportunities to acquire the best quality of subject by reading the books, journals, newspapers and online tests.
- Field visit to industries make the students to learn recent technologies & Industry culture.
- Real time projects lead the students for lively learning experience.
- Internship opportunities impart practical learning experience to the students.
- Apart from regular classes, hours are allotted for placement, library and seminar to unleash students potential and presentation skills on any topics related to the curriculum. Also, National Programme on Technical Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) classes being conducted to enhance and improve the students learning skills.
- Faculty members are sponsored to attend various training programmes/workshop/ seminar/ conferences by providing registration fees and on-duty to attend the program.